More Photography from Time
- Window on Infinity: From Saturn to Mars to Deep Space to Home
- Window on Infinity: Winter Pictures from Icy Space
- Breathaking Panoramas and Mosaics From Opportunity’s Decade on Mars
- Space Photos: 45-Year-Old Footprints, and More
- Window on Infinity: A New Year’s Photo Album From Space
- Earthrise on Christmas Eve: The Picture That Changed the World
You can tell that water came from under ground just above that flat top, and ran down. Unless some one can explain that smooth area . Would like a professional respond if there is one in Science. like from those Professors that study geologist.
These photos from Curiosity are so cool! Amazing how far space technology has gone! Will man conquer the solar system and send people to Mars in the future? At the moment it seems highly possible! Good luck, Curiosity!