For 33 years, America’s Voyager spacecraft have been flying toward the edges of our solar system. TIME surveys the most notable interstellar scenes captured by the Voyager’s cameras along the way.
More Photography from Time
- Window on Infinity: From Saturn to Mars to Deep Space to Home
- Window on Infinity: Winter Pictures from Icy Space
- Breathaking Panoramas and Mosaics From Opportunity’s Decade on Mars
- Space Photos: 45-Year-Old Footprints, and More
- Window on Infinity: A New Year’s Photo Album From Space
- Earthrise on Christmas Eve: The Picture That Changed the World